Today I wanted to talk about a subject that I get asked about a lot, people seem to really want to know what my days are like now that I’m a full time blogger!
I thought that I’d do my best today to talk you through a typical day for me.
- I wake up around 7:30am
- I laze around for about an hour sometimes two having my breakfast and answering emails.
- I get washed and dressed at around 9am.
- I’ll continue answering my emails for a little while longer.
- I pack my stuff up and walk to my office getting there for about 11am every day.
- I plan the blog posts that I’m going to write that day for the first hour.
- I write the blog posts usually taking about an hour to write each post.
- I schedule social media posts to promote the blog posts I’ve just written.
- I leave my office at 6pm every night.
- I come home and have my tea and then I’ll put my laptop back on at around 7:30pm
- I’ll sit and work on emails for a few hours, I write my schedule for the next day and occasionally write a blog post or two if I’m feeling inspired.
- I turn my laptop off at no later than 11:30pm
- I get ready for bed, I sleep.
- Rinse, Repeat.
There you have it! A typical day in my life as a full time blogger! I usually work about 12 – 14 hours a day but I’m not complaining, I love it! I love my job, it makes me so happy to get to do the thing that I love every day!
What’s your day like? Let me know in the comments below, on Twitter @MissCharlotteEm or on any of my other social media sites which you can find by clicking here!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, don’t forget to head on over to my giveaway post and enter to be in with a chance of winning 6 months of Spotify Premium and a whole load of other goodies too! Click here for more information!
If you enjoyed this post then please feel free to share it with your friends and family, and if you’d like to you can also follow my blog by clicking the follow button to the right hand side of your screen or underneath this post depending on what you’re reading this on!
Have a great day / night and thanks again for reading!